- CEOB Members appointed to oversee all LWDB Committees. CEOB members appointed to such committees will not have voting rights on the LWDB; their role is to provide oversight and report to the on full CEOB.
- All members must sign the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Disclaimer form on an annual basis.
- Minutes of the meeting must be reviewed and approved by the committee; then signed and presented by the committee chairs at each full LWDB and CEOB Meeting.
- LWDB and Workforce Center staff have no voting rights on any of the LWDB Committees.
- The Third-Party Monitor will provide reports directly to the corresponding committee.
Annette Suppes, LWDB Chair
CEOB Oversight Responsibility:
Ron Loomis, CEOB Chair
Deb Scheibler, Executive Director
- Kenneth Gates
- Heather Herren
- Annette Suppes
- Steve Gieber
- Hector Martinez
- Andy Reichart